Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
workflow.removeFiles(array) is not working properly
kumardas
I have a workflow developed using Workflow Modeler. I am using preprocessor in my workflow. Because just before the job is created i need to do some customisations with the selected files. I need to remove some/all of those selected files and attach some/all other files to the workflow. I am using java for the pre processor class file. By using the WFMWorkflow object i am getting the list of files and also there is a method in workflow object, that is, removeFiles(WFMFile[]). It has to delete all the files existing in WFMFile[] array. Below is the code i am using...
WFMFile[] allfiles = workflow.getFiles();
workflow.removeFiles(allfiles);
But it is not deleting all the files. Suppose if i have selected 10 files and then started the workflow. Based on the above code existing in pre processor, it should delete all the files. But it is deleting only 9 files (If i select n no.of files, it is deleting n-1 no.of files). I have tried in some other ways also, but i was not able to delete all the files. I am failing in deleting the last file. Can any one help me in this ? Thanks in advance....
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet