Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
"No sites are available" message while trying to setup development visitor profiles
System
Hey gang,
I'm trying to setup some development visitor profiles to use for testing a site I am working (LS7.1 on Windows). On my dev environment, when I open the New Profile or Edit Profile dialog, under "Visitor has
access to these permitted sites:", there is a message that
says "(no sites are available)". In my integration environment, I have two sites listed there, but neither is the site I want to which I wish to add the user. Is there some additional step I must perform to make a site available for configuration in this list?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
AlexC
I believe deploying the site will add it to the database.
Migrateduser
Thanks, Alex. You're exactly right. I do wish they would add that little detail to the docs. For that matter, it seems like the attach dependencies task really ought to grab default.site when you publish out a page.