Hi,We are doing the DCRs using filelist based deployment with following settings -registryPatchChecking="yes" on receivertransaction="yes"<transferRules doDeletes="yes" /> <comparisonRules dateDifferent="yes" revert="no" ignoreAcls="yes" ignoreModes="yes" ignoreUser="yes" ignoreGroup="yes" checksumCompare="yes" /> <permissionRules amask="" omask="" directory="0755" file="0644" group="ABC" user="ABC" changeAccess="" setAccess="" /> The content is getting updated correctly at the target but the files are showing the timestamp of the previous version. And this behaviour is intermittent.Any pointers will be appreciated.
We are not using applySourceFileTime attribute...
Updated content was reflected on the target but [...] still shows the timestamp of the previous version
...or I have to use applySourceFileTime=No...
It almost sounds like the deployment is taking place before the submit in the workflow. Can you share your workflow code?
Deployment is taking place from Staging after the files are submitted to Staging.Also, as per the guide, rmReadOnly is for Windows while we are working on Unix environment.We were also investigating the issue on the same lines as Andy has suggested and tried using /.iwmnt istead of /iwmnt but the target server file has the updated content. Its only the modified timestamp that is of the previous version.
Actually I bet it is the caching issueThis is similar to something I ran into several years ago. Unix, deploy from Staging right after submit. Files came up short. Net result was that the deploy read the attributes of the file first (before the submit was committed), got the file size at 1850 bytes, deploy started, only deploying 1850 bytes of the file that finally got committed (which was larger). Pain in the a$$ to debug. Maybe Auli2 is not crazy after all.
Cached mount or not, the very fact that updated Content is already visible indicates that TS I/O Caches have been already flushed.It's very hard to believe that at this point last modification time ( -lT ) is not updated still.
I tried several deployments from the command line and they went through fine.Any solution from the workflow?