Hi,We have templates to generate panels of code (asp typically) which are then included into a bigger page through another template (eg a right side 'call to action' or 'news items' - shared by many pages). Ideally we'd just want any css, javascript etc used by that panel to be included in the head section of the parent page.This gives us problems however - when viewing the panel on it's own (eg after generation) the styling and code doesn't apply, meaning the panel does not look as it would when included in it's parent page.We've used the 'preview' mode in the template/form to wrap a standard parent page around the panel when previewing, and this works fine.I just wondered however if there was any way to intercept the request for the panel and inject this same html code when just viewing the generated panel. I wondered if there was something that could be done similar to the smart context editor that appears when you view generated pages normally.I've looked through the proxy and remapping configuration but nothing there springs out as being any help.We're using Teamsite 6.5 (latest SP etc) on Windows 2003.Cheers
I was looking for something that would implicitly handle the Page...