Hi there,We use TS 6.7.2, SP2.Our client asks to make the Name column in different views have the same width. In Content tab, choose View from menu, and select All Files, Modified Files, My Modified Files, My Locked Files, the Name columns have different width.Could you tell me how to change the width?And I wonder whether we can drag the column title to change the width, like Windows Explore did. And we plan to migrate to TS 7.2, whether we can do it in TS 7.2?Thanks.Jun
1. Copy the file from iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\reference\etc\conf\ref_ccpro_ui_filesys.xml.2. Rename(remove ref_ from file name) and place it iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src\etc\conf\ccpro_ui_filesys.xml 3. Change the name column width for different views as same width4. Run make_toolkit.ipl
Thanks ISCBorisB and kalai, I update the ui_custom.xml and successfully change the list for Modified Files and My Modified Files. But I can't find the My Locked Files pagelist definition in ref_ccpro_ui_filesys.xml.Could you give me any hint? Thanks.Jun
It is "iw.ccpro.directory_list.paged_list"."Locked Files" and "My Locked Files" Views share main List Configuration with "All Files" View.Note that heading Configurations may differ for these Views.
I think "Locked Files" and "My Locked Files" Views have different List Configuration with "All Files" View because the Name column in "Locked Files" and "My Locked Files" has 15% width, but Name column in "All Files" has 30%. I got the number from the page source code.Thanks.Jun
When in doubt, you may want to check code of JSPs that render corresponding Views. The Path is:/iw-home/httpd/webapps/content_center/ccpro/filesys/area_navigation/lists"locked files" and "my locked files" Views are actually rendered by the same JSP, "my" flavor gets indicated by the parameter.Pay attention to <widget: pagedlist> Tag and it's "configName" Attribute Value. Also, as I mentioned before Views' Headingconfiguration may differ even if pagedlist configuration is shared.