Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Reading values from DCR within java class
Hangstah
Hello, I'm searched this forum and have not been able to find any information regarding my issue.
I was wondering if anyone could help me out. This is what I"m trying to do, I want to create component containing a DCR datum, and an custom external java object. What I want to do is pass the DCR values specified in the DCR datum as a parameter, into the custom external java class. Verify the attachment below. If the attachment is correct, within the java class, is there a custom Teamsite api that allows us to access the DCR values that's being passed in?? If not, what would be the best method of reading the DCR values from within the Java Class ?
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet