Hi,the custom_instantiation.cfg used for the instantiation of a workflow is not getting modified .Even if we make any changes to the file and submit to staging nothing happens.cfg file's content is latest as we modified but when we invoke the workflow it picks the information from the default_config.xml always without the modification we included.TS 6.7.2 WFM 1.0.1.0
Hi,I tried the change you specified.But still the form loads the values from default_config.xml.I could not find the change made by me in custom_instantiation.cfg ,when the job is invoked.
I checked the custom_instantiation.cfg file in the STAGING , it has the latest code that i modified .The problem is that the custom_instantiation.cfg file is not getting recognised by the system.It always sees the default_config.xml and populates the form when a job is invoked.
Anybody please let me know , on what formapi event the Submit button in the workflow instantiator cfg is invoked.