Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Trying to connect to the db on another server through perl
InterwovenIsFun
I am trying to connect to a database on another server through perl.
The error i am getting is :
G:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin>iwperl g:\c.ipl
DBI connect('Driver={SQL Server};Server=GA500VDEVD00E;Database=TestDB;UID=CMSUse
r;PWD=pa55word**','',...) failed: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]S
QL Server does not exist or access denied. (SQL-08001)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionOpen (Connect()). (SQL-01
000)(DBD: db_login/SQLConnect err=-1) at g:\c.ipl line 11
CONNECT ERROR:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access
denied. (SQL-08001)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionOpen (Connect()). (SQL-01
000)(DBD: db_login/SQLConnect err=-1) at g:\c.ipl line 11.
attaching my code. please can someone help. . .
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I suggest you spend a bit more time reading through the perldoc for DBI - try coding some simple tests like getting a complete list of available drivers, etc. and then look very carefully at all the examples of construction a connection statement - because I don't believe the code you posted conforms to any of those examples.