Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Date and Time Calendar in Job details -WFT
sachinsh
TS - 6.7.1 sp1
Workflow - WFT
I am trying to implement Date/Time Calendar in WFT. On internet, I found the DHTML calendar, which has both the features and it is working fine on instantiation screen. Now I am trying to implement the same calendar on Job Details/ Task Details screen.
Has anynody tried to implement "Time" on Job Details/ Task Details screen? I know we can modify "calendar_init.js" and other jsp files, but is it the best practice to implement the feature, considering it'll be application level change.
I searched the devnet and kb articles but didn't find much information. Any help/direction would be greatly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet