Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Generate HTML Pages using Java
foogoo
I have question regarding on how to generate html page using Java with xslt.
In my external task, I have xsl file and datcapture.cfg file. I know how do this in Perl using iwgen command, but here I have to do it in Java.
If you have a sample example code that would be of great help.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mart2001
Use the org.jdom.transform.XSLTransformer class and the transform method.
XSLTransformer.transform(inputStream, templateFile, outputStream);
foogoo
I am new to this. If you have a sample code for this. pls pass it to me.
I am in urgent need of this.
Thanks
Crsb
Are new to Java or TeamSite?
Just google how to transform xml + xsl to html using org.jdom.transform.XSLTransformer or javax.xml.transform.Transformer.
Write sample code outside of teamsite using sample xml and xsl files, and then we add the code to an external task if you know how.
I have done this before but if you don't know where to start then my code will not help you, so start something and keep posting issues and requirements and we will try to help you.