+-->[A-Review][DT]-->[OR]-+-->[B-Review] +-->[No-Review]
+-->[A-Review][DT]-->[DG]-+-->[B-Review] +-->[No-Review]
Definitely A!I personally got away from using conditional links and default gateways because sometimes it is not allowed to use them and some other times they are not flexible enough since they get evaluated as part of the workflow instantiation. I started using a URL task as a gateway (dynamic gateway) and I pass my transition links names as task variables(optional). the URL task has two lines of code to evaluate things (job variables, task comments...) then choose a transition. you can make the "dynamic gateway" as general as you want by passing things (expression to evaluate, variable to evaluate, transition names...) as task variables so you can reuse it as much as possible. the default gateways and conditional links are still useful in simple workflows.DG: dynamic gateway, fancy name for ET. +-->[A-Review][DT]-->[DG]-+-->[B-Review] +-->[No-Review] B is similar to A in way that you still have to write code to maintain. but writing a deploy task is not as easy writing code to evaluate and choose task.