Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding media button to TinyMCE (component version) in 7.2.1
vahid
Hi,
I am running into a JavaScript problem when I add the media button to the component version of TinyMCE toolbar in Teamsite 7.2.1.
Here's what I do:
First, I take the bean
from the file
[iwhome]\ApplicationContainer\server\default\deploy\iw-cc.war\WEB-INF\conf\livesite\resources\livesite-resource-config.xml
and add it to the file
[iwhome]\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\livesite_customer_src\etc\conf\livesite_customer\resources\customer-teamsite-resource-config.xml
Then, I modify the copied bean in
[iwhome]\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\livesite_customer_src\etc\conf\livesite_customer\resources\customer-teamsite-resource-config.xml
and add "separator,media" to the key="themeAdvancedButtons2Add" property.
After running a build (.../livesite_customer_src/build.bat) I see that the media button is added to the toolbar. To add a media file to a SitePublisher Content component, I click on the media button. This opens the dialog "Insert / edit embedded media". Then I click on the browse button for "File/URL" and get the browse dialog. I browse to the media file, select it, and click OK.
This is where the JavaScript error occurs. The error is in one the combined JavaScript files that are dynamically built by LiveSite (like 964b558e4267ae147788892b30dfe0e6c0128f31.js). But the actual line that causes the error is from the "iw-functions.js" file:
browseWin.ImageDialog.showPreviewImage(newPath); [within the setHREF(path) function]
This line is also called when an image is being added (using the image button) and works fine in that situation.
However, it fails for media files, as "browseWin.ImageDialog" is not defined for media files.
Basically, the media preview in the browse dialog and also in the "Insert / edit embedded media" dialog is broken.
Is there anyone else who has faced this issue before or knows how to fix it?
Thanks.
--Vahid
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet