Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Example HTML Source Component
iw_store
Hi,
I am new to creating components. Trying to create simple below HTML Source Component.
[HTML]
<script type="text/javascript">
window.onload=function(){
alert("Hello 1");
}
</script>
Hello World 1
In this component JS is not at all working.
I tried multiple combinations with below options,
1. By component preview
2. By including in a page
3. By directly clicking on the component
Any help on the mistake which I am doing would be helpful.
[/HTML]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iw_store
Hi Experts,
Any help Here?
rohit34582
Remove the head section...
Put the js in the body...
submit the component..
Drop it on a page...
Preview the page...
iw_store
No Success. After Previewing page and when I look for source, the code which I put in component is not showing. Looks like, I am doing silly mistake.
example.rptdesign