Hi,Env: TS7.0, LS7.0, OD7.0 Windows Server Enterprise 2008We have an existing content store from production, and we copied it into testing environment to use. Same TS version, server spec & user. The same custom workflow is also used in uat.I have a filename.page which has dependencies of filename.xml & filename.gif. And the workflow will generate this page into html and subsequently publish the html to production OD receiver servers.When I publish this page, the workflow was able to end, but the html page in the server is not updated with the latest contents. What I found out is that during the generate html workflow task, it doesn't update the html file and take the latest copy for publishing. What I did for now is delete the html, xml & gif in workarea and in staging, and then only the publishing takes the updated page.This workflow is working fine earlier in production, so what do u think could be the cause? Is it the files have conflicts in workarea/staging? Or is it the workflow itself?Thanks!