Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting HTTP Status 500 error on clicking Site Map tab
bassi2402
I have encountered an error with livesite where I am getting HTTP Status 500 error when I am clicking Site Map tab . below is the details of the error :-
type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find bean: "userHasWorkarea" in any scope
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:522)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:398)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:342)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:267)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1085)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:398)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:241)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
com.interwoven.livesite.spring.hibernate.web.filter.OpenSessionsInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionsInViewFilter.java:112)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:75)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:183)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:138)
com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:203)
com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:106)
root cause
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find bean: "userHasWorkarea" in any scope
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:852)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:781)
org.apache.jsp.livesite.Site.SiteMap.SiteMapEditor_jsp._jspService(SiteMapEditor_jsp.java:2376)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:374)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:342)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:267)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1085)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:398)
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:241)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
com.interwoven.livesite.spring.hibernate.web.filter.OpenSessionsInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionsInViewFilter.java:112)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:75)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:183)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:138)
com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:203)
com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:106)
I have absolutly no idea why this error is coming . Some body please help me out to resolve this issue .
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ivanho
Some forum members give a possible solution:
IWOV says to do iwidmap after you bring a store from any other environment along with tsuser.xml,tsgroups.xml. I have extracted and imported all the group and user IDs using iwidmap command, and then de-activated and activated the store. This has resolved the problem.
But it doesn't solve for my case.
Actually what's the root cause for this error actually ? Is it something to do with missing bean ? Permission Access ? Unmatched configuration ?