Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Previewing files with apache - 'includes' not working
jwl
Hi there,
I am configuring apache 2.2.3 as the Customer Web Server in the following environment:
TeamSite 6.7.2 SP2
Red Hat Linux ES 5.2
When I preview an html file, I get '[an error occurred while processing this directory]' where the includes are inserted.
In apache, my DocumentRoot is /default/main.
But if I specify the DocumentRoot as /default/main/[branch]/WORKAREA/[workarea], then the includes do appear! Obviously this is not an ideal solution because it is branch-bound.
I have 'Options IncludesNoExec' specified in a .conf file.
The includes are in the format [!--#include virtual="/_folders_/file.html"--] (replace [] with <>)
If anyone can point me in the right direction for resolving this it would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet