Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCT opening with no content
kjackson
Hi,
I am operating in a test environment which I have no access to or control over. This means that until internal politics are sorted TS 5.5.2 is running on someone's desktop, which I think is Windows. To my knowledge Visual Format is not installed/enabled. So if this is my problem I'm sorry to have wasted your time.
I have created a simple DCT, using the Dreamweaver Visual Template Builder. When I try to open the DCT (ie. create new data record) the window opens with all frames present but with no content except "File:Untitled" on the left and "Workarea:/default/main/kerryn/WORKAREA/staff" on the right of the very top frame - no Save, Close, etc buttons even.
When I tried to edit an existing DCR in the template I got an error icon in the bottom of the browser window (a part of the window that is removed in the normal data entry window). It says that "eWebEditPro.parameters[...].length is null or not an object".
The DCT in question includes (among other things) a single textarea like so:
<textarea required="t" external-editor="visualformat" cols="30" rows="5" />
I had a similar instance in another DCT which opened without any complaint (visualformat didn't appear though), so I thought the visual format bit would be ignored until it was turned on.
Any suggestions?
Regards,
Kerryn
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet