Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Configuring ReportCenter - DAS / Deployment Activity
santhosh_sks
I need help in configuring ReportCenter in TS 7.2. After I've installed ReportCenter, I'm getting the Reports tab in CC UI. In the reports, I have only Completed Workflows listed in basic OOTB Reports. DAS / Deployment Activity are missing.
I've enabled eventreporting in odbase.xml too.
Kindly help me on the above.
Also how do I enable the Advanced OOTB Reports.
Thanks,
Santhosh.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Guerin
Having similar problem and curious to know if anyone has any ideas how to get these reports to show up.
thanks
Migrateduser
Had the same problem. Created a support case. Ultimately had to do a Live Meeting with IW Support. They had me tweak a bunch of settings - of course I didn't write any of it down, so I don't remember what I did. But open a support case - someone should be able to get it resolved for you.