Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Anyone TeamSite 7.1 Windows 2003 with NAS store?
System
Hi, new to the forum and technology. We are having DISK Fails on the content store and need to recycle or reboot regularly. Happens on multiple servers. Tried using a different filer. No errors reported in NetApps.
Support have been looking at our case, may have a fix finally.
Does anyone use the above configuration and want to share experiences?
-Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
No one?
What is used for the content store in above installation:
SAN disk ?
local disk ?
-thanks
Adam Stoller
No one?
What is used for the content store in above installation:
SAN disk ?
local disk ?
-thanks
I've worked on project that use local disk stores and NAS stores - I've never encountered the problem you're describing so I cannot offer much in the way of advice about it - sorry.