Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite Installation Issue
tsatt
Hi,
I am trying to install TeamSite 7.2 on RedHat Linux 5 with VMWare.
The installation keeps getting stuck at the same point. At that point, the script that configures/creates roles for livesite is running. somehow that script does not come back to the installation program. If I cancel the installation and try to run the next time, the program stays stuck at the initial screen.
I also tried with disabled firewall. I do not see any proper info in the log files.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Which log file were you monitoring?
Look for installer.log in Interwoven/iwinstall/logs/installer.log (or it sometimes ends up in a tmp directory) to see what the problem was.
To get the installer to "wake up" and try again from scratch, edit or delete (backup!) the files in Interwoven/iwinstall/private/config. FYI: I don't believe that's a supported way of doing things, but it works...
tsatt
I was able to install. I am not sure what caused it to work, but it might have been due to the fact that I had installed Linux 5.6 instead of 5.4 that the documentation says it supported.
Thanks
report.rptdesign
mart2001
There's also a newer version (7.2.1) that you can try. Also, they have updated the installer (7.2.1a) that you can take a look at also.
tsatt
Do I need to generate another licence for 7.2.1 or the one for 7.2 works.
Thanks
nipper
7.2 will work.
tsatt
Thanks nipper.