Thanks! I tried parsing the dcr and was able to write the value in to the odbase log file. But I am not sure on which file to add my customized code for od receiver logs.
Another application of ours is looking for that piece of dcr element information in the odreceiver log. So we need to pass it on some way to the log file. If I use DNR, again, how does DNR values gets reflected in the receiver log? I think I still didnt get your idea of implementing this. Could you explain me where do I add the DNR scripts for odreceiver side? Currently we have DNR scripts in a perl module, which is reflected in the odbase log file. Thanks!
Adam's reply included my thought. Push the DCR and use a DCR to parse it (not the log) creating an object your app will consume
Thanks for your replies. I am not sure to which DNR element should I pass this value to. This is going to be just a server name. When, source and target servers are already defined, to which element could I pass this value?Thanks!