Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unlock Receiver Files
chriskmt
I have been checking out unlock.ipl, iwunlock.exe and some other posts on these forums. But I am not sure if this is for files in TS or what.
Because the way some developers move files manually, we occasionally get failed deploys because one of the files in the list are locked on the receiver. It is annoying and I was hoping that if a deploy errors because a file is locked, they can be unlocked and the workflow will try to deploy again.
the workflow we are using is WFT
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Those are different locks. The scripts are to unlock TeamSite Objects
Receiver files are locked by the OS because there is a process writing to them, which may hang, or an .iwtmp file created and then the deployment died. Either way it often requires an administrator to log on the server and fix the issue by hand.