Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Page Layout with Fixed Area Layout
Rob76
TS/LS 7.1
Hello, we've created a custom Fixed Area Layout that we've saved in the workarea and can select that layout when creating a page.
This Fixed Area Layout allows us to control the page structure below the body tag, perfect.
Now we need to customize tags above the "body" tag pertaining to CSS and other items. So we've been updating "pagetype-config.xml" and have created a layout file that works for us based off the "div-layout.page.xsl".
So the question is, how can we use our custom "div-layout.page.xsl" with our custom FAL? Is there some way to combine those 2 files? Currently when I create a page, I can select one or the other when I need to select both.
Thanks in advance
Robert
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Does this help:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=30286&forumid=66&highlight=fixed+area+layout
Rob76
Thanks, that was what I was looking for!