Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
foundation install ?
nipper
Sometime during my 7.2 install on Solaris the foundation failed with (though it kept going and said the install completed):
BUILD FAILED
/newdisk/Interwoven/TeamSite/install/install_archive.xml:28: The following error
occurred while executing this line:
/newdisk/Interwoven/TeamSite/install/livesite/install_scripts/livesite_common.xm
l:114: /newdisk/Interwoven/ApplicationContainer/server/default/deploy/iw-cc.war/
WEB-INF/lib not found.
Total time: 1 second
When I preview the component guide, I get JS errors that IW_FOUNDATION is undefined and get the pages without CSS.
Apache is running on port 81.
So where do I go from here ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
My guess would be try running install_webapps.ipl again... but the real question is why that lib directory wasn't there the first time.
msrinivas
If that folder location is not present then do what Rick suggested. It's the same thing that worked for me on a new 7.2 install.
nipper
The path is there (now). I am rerunning the install_webapps.ipl
Andy
nipper
I reran the install_webapps and it installed correctly. Pages still did not render correctly. While I provided the location for httpd.conf it was not modified during the install, adding the /iwmnt directory.
So while Apache was running, css, js, images all were hosed. Fixed that and I am running.
dynamic distinct report.rptdesign