Hi All, Recently I added a new workflow to deploy the files to dev,qa and prod envs in a single go. Now my question is there any way to display a message box or something to let the user know about the failure or success of the 3 deployments.Please help.Thanks.
Thanks for the reply. If I was not clear here is what I did. We already have 3 workflows each for dev ,qa and prod separately. Our creative team requested that if we can deploy to all envs ina single click then it would be less pain. So I wrote a 4th workflow to do the same. It is non transactional. My question is we get the order status at the end of each deployment, right? Is there a way to display this to the CC user in some form so that they know whether it is a success or not without going through the log files. (like an alert message box)
It's still not clear to me. Does it really make sense to deploy to all three environments concurrently without any sense of review and/or validation before going to the next environment?
Wow you are finding this entertaining and weird and what not.Never mind I will try once again. I am looping through for the 3 servers and pass the parameters for destination directories and nodes using a single configurtion file . After checking the odstatus as success I am deploying the files to next env. Thanks Sarang. I will try to do that and Thanks to Ghoti too.