Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Initiating tagging updates modified by user and timestamp
System
TS 6.7.2 on Windows
Hi. I'm completely stymied by this issue...I hope it is easy.
If you initiate a File->tag, but do nothing but cancel, the modified data and modified by values are both updated.
The user clicked cancel, why would it update those fields?
Can anybody give me a hint as to where this might be configured? I've struck out in the iw.cfg and haven't seen anything in the tagging or UI configuration files. Hopefully, I'm missing something obvious.
Thanks!
Craig
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I should note: the system where this is not working has SitePub installed, and the system where this behavior is not seen, does not.
Could the SitePub install have changed something like this?
Migrateduser
It appears nobody but me cared about this, but anyway...
it was resolved by uninstalling SitePub.