Hello All,
We have recently installed the TS server (7.2) on Linux.
We are facing an issue while previewing the files on server.
Earlier when we were trying to preview any file, we were getting the below mentioned error:
"Connection Failed
iwproxy was unable to open a connection to: hostname
Reason: Transport endpoint is not connected"
Then we have changed the port number in httpd.conf.
Hence, the entry in iw.cfg is
customer_webserver_port=81and httpd.conf is
Listen 81But, now when we are trying to preview any file we are getting "HTTP 404 not found error".
We have also seen access.log, but nothing much is available.
In iw.cfg, I have the entry
customer_webserver_host=TS_host_name
I had tried using localhost, IP Addess in above config but got the same error.
I am able to access
http://TS_IP:81 and getting the Apache page, however when I have tried to access below links they are not accessible:
http://TS_hostname:81/http://TS_IP:81/iw-mount/default...test.txthttp://TS_IP:81/iw-mount/Thanks.