Hi Folks,
I'm going to try and explain this as best I can, without posting any code. The main reason is there would be a lot of it to post, and I I've narrowed the problem down to one specific part of the code - iwpt_load_dcr.
The scenario:
- The PT for /default/main/internet/WORKAREA/internet/templatedata/topics/data/ (this is the main data-type used by users for content creation) uses iw_include to call a PT in another branch: /default/main/commn/WORKAREA/common/templatedata/navigation/Composite
-The pt for that Composite data-type is using iwpt_load_dcr to load a DCR from the same branch, a different data-type, in /default/main/common/WORKAREA/common/templatedata/navigation/Components
When previewing a DCR in the Composite data-type, the iwpt_load_dcr works fine. It loads the DCR given as the path and the PT then does some work with that DCR. But, when previewing a DCR from the topics data-type (the main one used for content creation) the iwpt_load_dcr fails.
My guess is I'm missing the proper
mode argument in iwpt_load_dcr.
I've tried:
my $dcrComponent = iwpt_load_dcr($custNavPath);
my $dcrComponent = iwpt_load_dcr($custNavPath, 'ptlocal');
my $dcrComponent = iwpt_load_dcr($custNavPath, 'dcrlocal');
my $dcrComponent = iwpt_load_dcr($custNavPath, 'ptlocal');
my $dcrComponent = iwpt_load_dcr($custNavPath, 'cwd');
my $dcrComponent = iwpt_load_dcr($custNavPath, 'docroot');
So basically all of them. The $dcrComponent variable contains a path: /templatedata/navigation/Components/data/lhs_nav_goto-eng
Any help, as always, is appreciated.
Thanks,
Lee
Solaris 9
TS 6.7.1 SP1