Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Flash component impl
Ottawa_IWOV
Hi All-
I am inquiring about designing a flash component for a web site using Sitepublisher/LiveSite (6.7.2)
The requirement is to use a LiveSite component to place on a Fixed area or Freeform layout. Authorized SP users could place the component on the .page and further define the media (images or movies) and the transition time etc. within the component.
The end result (LiveSite runtime) would be a flash component that will transition through the selected media with a play pause button, it would consume most of the horizontal page real estate at the top of the page, below a global nav bar.
What I am looking for is an idea of the general component architecture (i.e. how the business users would use it, and the best way to write the external for rendering in the LiveSite run time.) I assume that this component would be fairly popular.
I assume we can independently design the front-end (Flash component) and then engineer it into a LiveSite component for use in SP; or would it be best to start from the authoring side.
Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet