Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
cannot execute binary file
artor
Hi,
I am getting the following error when I am starting OD client,
jre/bin/java: cannot execute binary file
/data/aeroplan/OpenDeployNG/lib/iwodclt: line 140: /data/aeroplan/OpenDeployNG/jre/bin/java: cannot execute binary file
WARNING: The OpenDeploy server is still not responding.
WARNING: Please check the OpenDeploy server log.
WARNING: OpenDeploy might have failed during start up or
it might still be in the process of starting up.
Make sure OpenDeploy server successfully
started up before doing deployments.
It seems jre is not compatible, I am running OD 6.0.2 in ZLinux 64 bit, could somebody help me to put more light that why this is happening.
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
artor
I am replying my own thread since I found the answer with the help of support,
OD reciever 7.1 is not supported by ZSeries IBM machine as the OD reciever 7.1 manual says that it supported.
Right now only OD reciever 6.2.1 can work with zSeries of IBM Main frame machine.