Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
problem with itemref attribute
InterwovenIsFun
Am using an itemref container. it has 2 fields: one textbox and one radio control(with labels say,yes and no).
I make a new form entry,say Record1 and enter the values: text1 and tick yes.(con1)
I add a replicant and enter the values ,say text2 and tick no(this container gets created inside the first container,i.e. it wil be con11)
I add one more replicant inside con11(so now ,this is con111) and enter the values,say text3 and tick no. I save the form.
When i edit this dcr,Record1...am able to see the radio control for con1,but for con11 and con111,the radio control is not displayed,although the textbox is displayed for all of them. can someone guide me on this? is there any issue using a radio control inside an itemref container? I replaced the radio with select box..but faced the same issue...there is no such problem with textbox and textarea...
thanks in advance..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet