Hi,I am working in WFM and i am stuck in sending mails to Teamsite Group.After my Email Task is a Group Task and i want to send mails to the Users in the Group.Please anybody can suggest me on this.TeamSite 6.7.2WFM 1.0.1.0
By passing the groupname i am able to retrieve the list of users and send mail to the group.My next task is a group task.The users in the group receive mail notification but in the Tasks tab of the workflow the task does not appear and also the Take Task button does not appear.I tried specifying the retainowner attribute value as true and false.i have specified the sharedby attribute set to group.Please find my jobspec file.Please suggest me on this .
I can find the task only in the "UNASSIGNED GROUP TASKS" view but the take task button does not appear for that particular task and the workflow hangs in this task itself.Please suggest me on this.