hi all,as per title, is there any teamsite api can copy file from one staging to another workarea? Need this in the workflow external task.
"iwupdate" should be normally used if you are talking about WA/Staging within the same Branch."iwcp" may help you to copy across Branches/Areas (must be the same Store though). In all other cases use your OS flavor of File Copy Command. Note that in this case it becomes your responsibility to take care of corresponding Metadata if any.
For the last case (in particular) you could also utilize OD to transfer the files and configure it to transfer the EAs as well...
If you are in Unix Environment, you can use iwdelcp command as well
is there any teamsite api can copy file from one staging to another workarea?
While I admit I never noticed this CLT before - looking at the manual it doesn't sound like it fits the needs of the original posting...[indent]iwdelcp Automatically propagates differences between any two editions to another file system location.[/indent]I'm assuming that the above means copying files from the staging area of one branch to a workarea in another branch - as such I'm not sure that iwdelcp provides the desired functionality, especially since the result is to a file system path and not a vpath - so it is likely that no EAs would be transferred.