...Notify Reviewers--->Truevariable--->mail_template-->reviewerNotification.xslclass--->ReviewerMailNotificationTaskBut when i selected a file and instantiated the workflow:In the workflow Tab in GUI--I go to the user Task and click "sendfiles for review" --->it goes to next task Accept or Reject; and shows that completed Mail Notification.But I did not get an email.Can some one please tell me where am I going wrong? and any other modifications to be done?and in the iw.cfgin the [iwsend_mail] sectionmaildomain=MyCompany.commailserver=smtp.MyCompany.comuse_mapping_file=trueemail_mapping_file=D:\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\wft\email_map.cfgThanks in Advance
Hi Ghoti,Thanks for the reply.I could now send an email to the reviewer.this is our POC and the Mail server is not configured to receive emails.But Now it is configured and I received an email.But I have few questions:In the wfm guide it is mentioned to use the MailNotificationTask.java can we use perl templates instead of reviewerNotification.xsland iw_solution_email.ipl instead of java class in wfm..Thanks in Advance...
1.How to access the shared by element of grouptask in cc_header.tpl?
$groupname = iwpt_dcr_value('dcr.workflowinformation.task[1].users.group@v');
Thanks for the response...[html][/html]In the perl code I need to acess this group name:I am trying in the folowing way:my $groupname=iwpt_dcr_list('user_task.users.group')[0];Is this the correct way to access the group name?Thanks in ADVACNCE
Hi,Thanks for theresponses...Version Of Teamsite: TS 6.7.1SP2Platform:Windows 2003In the above posts I am referring to TS Groups. In my Workflow development I have three group tasks..That is three groups Review the content...before going to production
iwhome/conf/roles/tsusers.xml
Is it better to use TS Groups or OS Groups...Even If I have OS Groups..They need to have TS access...So Please kindly mention what are the Advantages and Disadvantages?Thanks in Advance