MediaBin 4.6.2 / Windows 2003A user uploaded several Photoshop files to MediaBin, tried to download them, and we cannot resave them in Photoshop without it crashing. I tried downloading 5 files in both the web client and the windows client, and Photoshop crashes when I try to resave it with a different name. I have a copies of three of the original files, which never were uploaded to MediaBin, and I can resave those files in Photoshop without it crashing, so the originals are not corrupted.Has anyone else run into this problem? If so, were you able to resolve it?
I'd opened a ticket with support; they told me the problem is related to smart object layers in the files. If I delete the smart objects from a "good" file, upload it, then download it, it will resave. But a better option may be to use the 'Get Original' task. If I download a PSD using the 'Get Original" task, I can resave it.