Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to Get OOTB Blog Components Working
ntaylor
Hi, I am working on getting the OOTB blogging functionality in our version of TS/LS. We are using TS 6.7.2 and LS 3.0.2. I was able to successfully run the toolkit build and get the sample blogging site and other files imported into TeamSite. I am running into issues when trying to create a new DCR or edit the existing ones in LiveSite/BlogEntry. Here is my entry in templating.cfg:
[html]
[/html]
When attempting to edit a DCR, the error message shows "The category/type LiveSite/BlogEntry does not exist in templating.cfg". I have other DCR categories/types using the same vpath that are working. Is there additional configuration needed because it's an OOTB LiveSite toolkit?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ntaylor
I noticed that there was already an entry in the templating.cfg file for the LiveSite category that was generated by LiveSite. I deleted the separate category I created and added the type to the existing LiveSite category and it's working now.