Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DataDeploy Custom XML Find Value By Key
KristerS
OpenDeploy Version: 6.2.1.0.0 Build 71309 Interwoven 20081020
I am trying to use DataDeploy to deploy some custom XML to a database. The XML is being generated as part of a Workflow and I am deploying Audit information to the database as the final step of the workflow.
My problem is in trying to deploy a value based on a key in the XML. For instance, from the following:
[html]
...
...
...
[/html]
I would like to deploy the value "Job Description Text" based on finding the key "Description."
I see in the dd log file the following tuple information:
workflow/0/variables/0/variable/0/key=Description
workflow/0/variables/0/variable/0/value=Job Description Text
And I can deploy based on the variable number:
[html]
data-type="VARCHAR2(255)"
allows-null="yes"
is-url="no"
value-from-attribute="workflow/0/variables/0/variable/0/value"/>
[/html]
But I would rather have some portable solution, in case the variable order changes or something.
Is this possible with a DataDeploy configuration change, or would I have to do something along the lines of an external Tuple Preprocessor?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Krister
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet