Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CLT to get latest components and templates
marcussteiner
Hi,
I wanted to check with you if there is CLT to get the latest components and templates for Sitepublisher. The GUI version crashes sometime on our site. I had a look in the Teamsite CLT but could not find anything.
Cheers
M
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thatfish
Hi - did you find a CLT for getting the latest components and templates ?
interDev
Hi - did you find a CLT for getting the latest components and templates ?
there is no CLT to get latest components and templates...
RonaldV
Livesite is not very rich in clt's. :-(
Migrateduser
I gota ask. What on earth does CLT stand for? Cube Like Thing?
nipper
Command Line Tool
dobrien
I might suggest curl
Of course the URLs are subject to change from release to release.
thatfish
Excellent idea. Do not know why I did not think of that earlier.
Thanks