Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD Failure with different error messages.
Sarang
Hi All,
I am facing a weired issue with OD. Its failing with new message on redeploying. When I started the OD for the first time I got the error in log file as:[HTML][reason src-is-older] -- FAILED[/HTML] . This OD process deployed 50 odd files succesfully and failed for 2 files with above message. I changed the timestamp of the 2 files on the TeamSite and again triggered OD and this time it failed with [HTML][reason user-different] -- FAILED[/HTML] for different files. I updated the OD config file to ignore the user and now again the first error was encountered (i.e. src-is-older).
Can anyone throw some light what am I missing here?
Sarang
TS 6.7.2 on Windows / OD (sender 6.2.1.0.0 / receiver6.1.0.0.0)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet