I have developed a Java website for a client. They have Weblogic and Apache which is maintained by a 3rd party server vendor.
The 2 ways I can deploy the website are
1. Deploy on the test server and the client pays the server vendor a fee for synchronizing the test deployment to live.
2. Use Interwoven.
As I have to pay a deployment fee every time I want to update the website. It gets a bit expensive, as updates come in every month.
So I was thinking of learning how to use Interwoven from a deployment perspective only. I have the document OpenDeploy® Administration Guide 5.5.1.
Am I reading the right document? Are there any resources online, which can guide me with a step-by-step instructions on how to deploy to Interwoven?
I am interested in learning about Intervowen only to the extent of using a GUI tool to deploy. Is there such a guide?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!