Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
browser initial-dir
swimbug
Hello all,
How can I omit the beginning forward slash in <browser initial-dir="/Images">? I set initial-dir="" and initial-dir="image/" to control the slash, but the final output always include "/" in the front of the directory.
I need the file name to be images/photo/cool.jpg instead of /images/photo/cool.jpg. But, when I browse the file through the datacapture form, it automatically puts the forward slash. How can I fix this?
Thanks,
Sunghee
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MattP
the browser will always be relative to your WA root, and therefore put the slash in (yes, this makes links a pain). There are a couple ways around this.
Either-
create a proxy redirect so that all requests to "/images" are mapped to "images" (which I don't recommend unless you have established and tested your prod web hosting)
Or
use a regex in the PT to remove the initial "/"
Ideally your WA structure is exactly the same as your resulting web server. THis way "/" is your web root, and the links work.
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA