Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Including image in SitePublisher component
nirali
I want to include an image from TeamSite into the SP component.
I used used Image datum in the component and provided path to the folder where image is kept in the folder. Now when I am trying to preview this component, I done get to see the image. I only see no image symbol (Rectangle and x sign in it).
How can I get to see image in the component ?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Is the path correct? Did you type that path in or did you actually browse? Does it have the $URL_PREFIX token in the path?
nirali
Yes. I think path was correct.
I put the image in the folder, where component was created (or something like that). So that I dont have to provide path explicitly..
I dont know if it had the $URL_PREFIX token in the path
Thanks
vpatel
I dont know if it had the $URL_PREFIX token in the path
This is important -- check that first.