Hello,
So I have a few queries. I am running 4.5.3.
1.) I am trying to map the XMP field "rating" in mediabin as this is not one of the OOTB mediabin/xmp fields. I have done the following. Added the following XML file to \\mbdata\MBDataDirectory\XMP\SMPMapping.xml (periods added so it doesn't get filtered by the forum):
....
.....
.....
.....Rating
.....<metadataid>{E694AC1D-AD51-4EA3-A1D2-60A2A8A7A787} ....
....
http://ns.interwoven.com/mediabin/1.0/....xmp
.....Rating
.....
......
......
I've restarted mediabin, but no luck the field is not mapping. I've tried it both ways. Entered the information via Photoshop, then opened in MediaBin *and* entered the information in MediaBin and opened in Photoshop. No luck. I am running CS4. Which leads me to question 2.
2). I have filled in the OOTB MediaBin "Photoshop field" that are supposed to map to XMP - However when I open these in Photoshop CS4 there is NO metadata, if the same file is opened in Photoshop CS3 the fields are showing up as populated. What's going on??
Also, on an aside, the forum searching parameters should be adjusted as you cannot search for the keyword "XMP" that's a HUGE problem!
Thanks!