I am using teamsite version 6.7.1.i want to know from which directory path user is doing new form entry. i want to get the directory path.can some one pls help..
If you are trying to get this info in your DCT, something like IWDatacapture.getDCRPath () would work. Refer FormAPI Reference guide--> IWDatacapture objects.
There is one way which I could think is get the value of "current_vpath" parameter from the entity database under /iw-home/local/entities/Data. You have to do this onFormLoad of the dcr. First you need to take the latest file and match the user id in it, if it matches then pick the vpath from the file. If it doesn't match then pick the next latest file.However, it is not very easy and recommended way of doing and I do not know your purpose behind doing this.
That won't work. Entries under ...entities/Data change upon log-in, user's GUI navigation after that is not reflected.
The user's navigation as well as the login information is reflected in the entity database in TS6.7.1 SP1 onwards. I am not sure about TS6.7.1 which is case now.