Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow issues....
lokesh
Hi,
I had added this information in the available_templates.cfg:
<template_file name="Core Workgroup Concurrent Approval" path="core/concurrent_approval_with_email_with_metadata.wft">
<command_list>
<command value="new_job">
</command>
<command include="no" value="all">
</command>
</command_list>
<role_list>
<role allusers="yes" include="no" value="author">
</role>
<role allusers="no" include="yes" value="all">
</role>
</role_list>
<user_list>
<user value="sindhu" include="yes"/>
<user value="doddilr" include="yes"/>
<user value="aidel" include="yes"/>
<user value="hoopss" include="yes"/>
<user value="lindes" include="no"/>
</user_list>
<branch_list>
<branch value="all"include ="no"/>
<branch value="/default/main/agencies/dnr/ems/WORKAREA/ems/workgroups/core" include ="yes"/>
</branch_list>
</template_file>
<template_file name="Core Workgroup Serial Approval" path="core/serial_approval_with_email_with_metadata.wft">
<command_list>
<command value="new_job">
</command>
<command include="no" value="all">
</command>
</command_list>
<role_list>
<role allusers="yes" include="no" value="author">
</role>
<role allusers="no" include="yes" value="all">
</role>
</role_list>
<user_list>
<user value="sindhu" include="yes"/>
<user value="doddilr" include="yes"/>
<user value="aidel" include="yes"/>
<user value="hoopss" include="yes"/>
<user value="lindes" include="no"/>
</user_list>
<branch_list>
<branch value="all"include ="no"/>
<branch value="/default/main/agencies/dnr/ems/WORKAREA/ems/workgroups/core" include ="yes"/>
</branch_list>
</template_file>
and i am getting a message box when i hit newjob like this:
Teamsite:iwlistuserwftask
Error: Error: An Eroor 255 has occured when attemting to execute iwwft_available.ipl
Does any one has any idea.
Thank you,
lokesh.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I've found that it's best to cut and paste an existing entry in available_templates.cfg when I create a new one. This minimizes the chance I'll make a typo that will cause me hours of frustration. Try cutting and pasting an existing entry, then only add or modify what you need.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
lokesh
Great...But i don't find any typo but i typed as you said and it is working.
Thank you,
Have a Great weekend.
lokesh.
akshathp
If it is a Solaris platform then there are chances that while editing the ipl file you opened in a text editor that inserted ^M characters and server failed to identify them.
It has happened with me in past. I could be wrong though.
Akshat Pramod Sharma
Interwoven Inc.
Adam Stoller
The .ipl file should NOT be getting touched here - only the .cfg file should be getting touched - but yes, it is possible that extraneous formatting managed to make its way in or something like that.
However, as the problem seems to have been resolved (yes?) I'm not going to try and examine it any further ...
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)