1) How to comment out a section of code in DCT ? I dont want to remove code, but only comment it out to try different options. I tried with //, but it did not work. In TPL, we can use iw_comment, what to use in DCT ? This is not provided in manual.2) I have two containers English_tilte and French_title in a DCT.If I provide AND combination, then both containers appear on the screen and I have to provide details in both. If I provide OR combination, then only one container appears on the screen and I can make selection for other container from top right hand corner + sign.I want both the containers to appear on the screen and I can fill in information in either of them. How to do this ? Is AND combination meant for this ? Can I provide info in either of the one field with AND combination or do I need to provide info for both ?Thanks