Hey Shak,Yes I am able to see the values in the log file.I tried one more thing to see if there is some problem with my XSL.I created a PreController and in the render method tried to access the Keyword variable value there but again got null values there also.I was accessing the values using below syntaxWriteTxtLogger.log("Page Scope variables set :: " + context.getPageScopeData().get(RuntimePage.PAGESCOPE_KEYWORDS), "addPageKeywords");RegardsManuj
Hi,Thanks for the suggession. I will try that, but I need these values to be accessed in the XSL file.Since these keywords and other meta data have to be added by the layout XSL on all the pages created.RegardsManuj
Yes I am including the component on the page.here are the sequence of events:1. I created a component with and external. This external has the attached java class which sets the page scope variables.2. I added the component on the page. To confirm if the external got executed I added a log statement which gets the page_scope variables. The log printed correctly.3. Next I created a custom page type and in which I am accessing the PAGE_SCOPE variables using $PAGE_SCOPE[keywords].4. Created a page using the same page type.Am i missing something?RegardsManuj
I did try this thing but did not work for me either. Same result with blank values. One more thing thing that I tried. I added $CONTEXT{mode} in my component and tried to print the same on the component. When I add the component on the page $CONTEXT{mode} returns PREVIEW and it also prints the keyword page scope variable values. Whereas when I generate HTML from the page $CONTEXT{mode} returns GENERATE_HTML and the keyword values are blank.Any idea how can we set the values for GENERATE mode. Eg: currently I am doing context.getPageScopeData().put(RuntimePage.PAGESCOPE_KEYWORDS, finalTitleString); to set the run time mode variables and somehow if I can do something like context.getPageScopeData().put(GeneratePage.PAGESCOPE_KEYWORDS, finalTitleString);
Hi Interdev,ok, You are right. We can access the scope variable if they are set in the controller. I am also able to achieve the functionality.Now I have a question here, I have .page and it has a component which allows the user to select a metadata DCR which has all the information. What I want is get that DCR path in my precontroller. I can parse the .page using standard java XPATH Api but how do I get the full Vpath of the .page in my precontroller so that I can give that as input to the parsing method?Few methods I tried:context.getPage().toString() : Returns the content of the .page.context.getPageLink(pagename) : Returns the absolute url for the HTML page generated from the .page like html/testsite/index.html.context.getPageName() : Returns page name as index.Any pointers?Really appreciate your help and time.