I am on TS 6.7.2 sp2 on windows trying to configure my workflow from administrative tab. When try to click on Manage Workflow it does show up the available_modles.xml and when i try to save it it throws the following errors. Do any one recall this errors, there was some fix we did last time, but i hardly recollect.[html]Attribute not allowed (no wildcards allowed): debug in element model@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription String 'true' is not a valid enumerated value for type of active attribute in modelType in namespace http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription Expected elements command@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription branch@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription role@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription user@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription group@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription and@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription or@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription not@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription at the end of the content in element and@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription Expected elements command@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription branch@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription role@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription user@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription group@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription and@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription or@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription not@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription at the end of the content in element and@http://www.interwoven.com/modeler/schema/subscription [/html]Thanks
Can you post the content of your available models? it will be easier to see your syntax and compare to what we have.
I have this working. Having said that , when I go to admin tab and click on "Configure Workflows" i do see my workflow in there and then would click next, there I am always getting all branches and nothing else to choose a particular branch. I cannot choose the branch from which i want this workflow to work. Am i doing something wrong? here is my available_models.xml.[html][/html]Thank You
<vpath-regex regex=".*/default/main/marketing/products/.*"/>
<vpath-regex regex=".*/default/main/marketing/.*"/>
I have a similar issue raised with Support (no response yet) however, in your case the specs above only specify one branch, so there's no reason for it to offer you the option to configure it for other branches.Try removing the branch-vpath spec and change the vpath-regex spec to be either:<vpath-regex regex=".*/default/main/marketing/products/.*"/>or<vpath-regex regex=".*/default/main/marketing/.*"/>The first should allow for sub-branches of products to have their own configurations, the second should allow for sub-branches of marketing to have their own configurations.
Still no luck Adam, I tried both the options still it shows all branches just that. Is there any workaround? Please advice.Thank You
<vpath-regex regex=".*"/>
Do you want it for all branches or just a particular branch? You should have plenty copies and older versions of available_models.xml because it is stored in iw-store in TS6.7.1 and above, not iw-home/local/config/wft anymore. It should be in /iwadmin/main/workflowModels/WORKAREA/iw-wa/Internal
I want it for just one branch, yes i am looking at the right file. But the old version has every thing set to all branches, I am trying to enable my workflow to just one branch and one user.Thanks
Hmm, I guess I misunderstood what you were trying to do.The available_models.xml file that you posted indicates that the workflow (the WFM) should only be available on the /default/main/marketing/products branch - so the fact that the Config option shows "All Branches" is a non-issue - you can Edit the configuration if you want (to set default values for configurable variables) or you can take care of that within the WFM itself and not need to edit that Config at all (note - this is the WFM config - not the custom instantiation form confg - which is in a different place and used for a different reason).So the question now is - are you saying that if you're in some other branch besides /default/main/marketing/products and you click on the Submit button - that you still see this workflow as an option to be run? If so - are you sure it is really this workflow and not some other workflow with the same name that might be configured either elsewhere in available_models.xml (WFM) or even in available_templates.cfg (WFT)?
Sorry for confusion Adam, I have done the configuration right, and even with the workflow enabled in all branches, when i try submitting a file, it doesn't give me the option of my workflow to choose for some strange reason. I am expecting to see my workflow with the Blue gif next to it(Stating that it is created using Workflow Modeller). So i am not sure what went wrong. F.Y.I I am just testing one workflow OTB.Thank
Post your current available_models.xml file (since there were suggestions for changes back and forth - it helps to know what it currently looks like) - and explain what vpath you are in when you click on the Submit button (also are you in CCPro or CCStd, etc.)
Well, I don't see anything glaringly wrong with what you've posted - are you sure you've saved the WFM to the Server and Published it (both steps from WFM)?
[html][/html]I am in CCpro and submitting from product subbranch.Thanks
... <user name="DOMAIN\andyc"/> ...
Wait - you're on Windows - right? If so - the user name is wrong it should be ... <user name="DOMAIN\andyc"/> ...Try that and see if that works.
I am trying to change my customization screen and i am getting this error message, did anyone get this before?E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwmodeldct "Y:/iwadmin/main/workflowModels/WORKAREA/iw-wa/Config/Configurable_Author_Submit_config/default_config.xml" "C:\out.txt"...java.io.FileNotFoundException: Y:\iwadmin\main\workflowModels\WORKAREA\iw-wa\Config\Configurable_Author_Submit_config\default_config.xml (Access is denied)
Ignore the log4j warnings (annoying but not harmful) - then, re-read the error message and think about what its telling you - it should not be that difficult to figure out, I've highlighted it to make it even easier.
I figured out what was wrong and it works like a charm now. Going furthur i am trying to do is to add new reviewers to the list of reviewers. I was thinking to add them in the custom_instantiation.cfg, but that is not the case, I have to literally go to Reviewer task in the Workflow modeller and change the "Reviewers" from $IW_Reviewers to $configurable? IS this the right way?Thank You