Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Set value back to Popup window
Bhargav Coca
I am doing a standard custom popup for my vfe, i am setting the values and could get the result what i wanted. When I select the image and click on the button the values are not set in the respective fields. I am trying to insert them back in the "eWebEditProInsertButton" function, but not successful, can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
Ok i could get to most part of it.
Her is what my Popup window spits out.
[html]
Caption
[/html]
So in the WYSIWYG when i again choose the image and use this in my script
selectedHTML = top.opener.eWebEditPro[objQuery["editorName"]].getSelectedHTML();
testimage = selectedHTML.substring(0, 4);
i get the image code and i can populate the fields in my popup, that is good.
How can i get the Div tag and caption when some one chooses the image in
WYSIWYG ?
Thanks