Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problems getting Tiny MCE to load in a Datum
ttriemst
Hello all,
I have recently upgraded to 6.7.2 SP2 (from 6.7.2), and I am trying to verify that all of the functionality is working. The only problem I have left to resolve is that I can't get the Tiny MCE editor to load when it is used in the Datum. I have validated that it does load when it is used within a DCR.
The first troubleshooting I did was to look at the error.log file, and it contained a couple of errors about not being able to find 2 folders under the plugins directory. I copied the to folders (flash and zoom) from my production system, restarted TeamSite, and it still does not work. Attached is a screen shot of the page. When I open the component to edit it, it just sits there and spins saying "Loading".
I have created a support ticket, but have not seen much action on it...So, I am trying to post something on DevNet to see if anyone has thoughts on how to move forward.
I am running this on Solaris 10.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet